Unwelcome addition

By Anonymous - 26/07/2013 07:06 - United States - Warren

Today, my mother and I were discussing how we couldn't believe it's been nearly a year since my dad died. Not paying attention, my husband absentmindedly added, "Time flies when you're having fun." FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 866
You deserved it 3 632

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A man not paying attention? I've been told we're good a that sometimes. Hopefully he just had a brain fart. Sorry for you loss OP.

I'm sure he put his foot in his mouth after that one...

Comments

Terrible on him! You need to show your husband who is the daddy!

#14 Really, you dug too far. Sorry for your loss Op.

salazara 10

A man not paying attention? I've been told we're good a that sometimes. Hopefully he just had a brain fart. Sorry for you loss OP.

I would understand if he said that about his mother-in-law but aren't father-in-laws supposed to be cool?

It's not ok to say that about any dead member of someone's family. And the "monster in law" thing is not true at all, it depends on the person.

I'm sure he put his foot in his mouth after that one...

You'll be able to say that too one year after you divorce him.

... I pity anybody you get into a relationship with.

5, that is a strange reason to get divorced, haven't you ever done something like that? I have, I'm sure almost everyone has.

#8- I pity anyone YOU get in a relationship with. Unless of course they are a mortician with no sense of humor. Morticians tend to be deathly serious.

#5 does no wrong, didn't you know...

Grounds for divorce? Lmao I wouldn't pity anyone who they have a relationship with 8, with that attitude they will never get the chance anyway.

cottoncandymango 17

I'm sure you hubby didn't mean it like that... Sometimes we tend to say things and they come out wrong.

That's right Ashley I mean Julie!!! nooooooo..........

Pstraka6 20

Smooth comment. Sounds like someone needs and adjustment slap or better yet to grow up

Sounds like someone needs to look up the definition of 'absentmindedly'

hcollins1 18

So, you're the only one that hasn't said anything stupid?

Haha oh please do tell how you made that assumption of how I think of myself from one comment

Jimmothy68 5

Don't want to burst your bubble, but I think he was talking about the person you replied to.

My apologies. I didn't think of it thay way sorry for my dick comment.