Uggo

By Anonymous - 26/12/2014 21:54 - United Kingdom - Southend

Today, my little sister came up to me and said, "Aww, don't be sad. Even ugly people can get boyfriends." She then smiled, patted my back, and walked off. I wasn't actually sad before, but I am now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 292
You deserved it 3 103

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should of said "yeah, you're right, I guess you have a shot of getting a boyfriend"!

Don't worry OP, eventually the ugly duckling will turn into a beautiful swan (:

Comments

SarahSehhati 40

Little sisters are little brats do not let her ruin your day!

Little sis must know from experience. She knew this as soon as she got a boyfriend for the first time. But seriously though, nobody is ugly, we just fit the physical preference of others. Some people fit more of the populations physical preferences than others. But that don't mean you're ugly. Chin up. Confidence and being competitive is the most attractive thing of all, and if you got those, then you're better than a lot of girls in my opinion.

This FML is still and Fyl no matter OP's sister's age, but I feel that maybe if OP's sister is very young she might actually think that she is helping and just isn't very good at saying it using proper manners yet; however, if she is old enough to know that those words are hurtful then there is no excuse. Anyways, definite fyl OP, I'm sure that someday you'll be just perfect enough for one guy. Keep your head up high!

Don't let people kill your spirits. Everyone is pretty in their own way ❤️

easy for someone as pretty as you to say some people aren't that lucky

Absolutely, we are all unique. No one is the same, there is someone for everyone!

Don't worry OP, eventually the ugly duckling will turn into a beautiful swan (:

nitrog100 21

That's not how that works. Like at all.

ashalayx 13

aw, everyone is beautiful in there own way. youll find someone who loves you for you, petty or not on the outside.

That's right, we are all unique in our own way. No one is the same, and there is always someone out there for you.

You should of said "yeah, you're right, I guess you have a shot of getting a boyfriend"!

tantanpanda 26

#29, at least correct all of it. To be fair, if OP's sister is young enough, she won't understand the psychological damage she just caused. Some kids tend to speak blatantly without euphemisms. Now, if she's pretty old, like 10+, then she knows what she said. That's when the judgement should rain down on her. juuuust presenting the possible other side of the story.

Geckosrock99 33

If you feel the need to censor words, maybe you just aren't old enough for this site/app.

WHAT A ******* **** ASS PIECE OF SHIT BITCH LICKING *****

how little is she, because kids don't have filters and don't realize they're being hurtful.

Don't worry OP, at least your beautiful on the inside, unlike your sister.