Trippin'

By oxymorons - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I checked the camera I set up to find out who has been stealing my prescription painkillers: my wife, my daughter, or my son. Turns out they all are. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 019
You deserved it 3 251

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

bizarre_ftw 21

Your picture is creepy and awesome at the same time and you and it are automatically 1,000,000 times better for being from England!!! And btw I realize people get pissed when others comment on photos so thumb me down if you must cuz that in my opinion is worth saying.

bcgirl69 0

They r reason ppl like my hubby who is disabled have a hrd time gttg pain meds!

Sukismama 2

Oooo yummy must be something good probably something with oxycodone looks like your whole family likes getting ****** up

perdix 29

They probably pushed you down the stairs just so you'd need painkillers, and then they could steal 'em. Hillbilly Heroin junkies are devious and resourceful.

switch them with* EDIT: This was meant for my comment below you. Sorry.

Switch them and cyanide pills for your family. :D

limpy44 5

Are the painkillers for the headache of a family you have?

I wonder if there were any blow jobs or deer caught on cam too.

They should have been locked away. It's your own fault.

Malinkrot 3

If you are old enough to be stealing and abusing prescription drugs, you are old enough to know that stealing is wrong. I'm sure the OP's kids are at least teenagers and therefore aren't babies who need things hidden from them because they don't know any better. It's hilarious how you teenagers whine about not being respected and treated like adults, yet say that you shouldn't be responsible for stealing drugs because its the fault of the person who left them out.