This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

TP is Money!

By Б. Амарсанаа - 26/04/2018 13:00 - United States - Atlanta

Today, my boss said I use too much toilet paper when I go to the toilet. Our floor has over 20 workers and 2 toilets. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 515
You deserved it 213

Top comments

How does your boss know how much toilet paper you use? Does he go in with a ruler and measure the thickness of the roll before and after? Do you regularly clog the toilet? Are you just the unlucky one who has to find more because every time you go in it's empty? Inquiring minds want to know.

How does your boss know it's you and not, say, the other 19 people using the toilets?

Comments

Tell him the extra TP usage is from crying over the shit pay.

Maybe you ought to try to fart in the bathtub. Lots of companies have baths available for employees, right?

I would assume that you're constantly clogging toilets if he's managed to single you out like that. And when I say "clog", I mean "stuffed so badly that a plunger will end up being entangled in a giant wad of poop-rags and forever be forced to suffer this terrible fate because even God can no longer help it".

Suggest a bidet on the next budget meeting.

sunshine1421 14

is the company that broke they have started monitoring toilet paper usage

Start wiping your shit valve with random objects from around the office instead and see how long it takes before he begs you to use as much toilet paper as you need.

🎶🎵 I always feel like Somebody's watching me And I have no privacy I always feel like Somebody's watching me Tell me is it just a dream🎶🎵

Evertime you need to shit, go home. If he says anything say, "I was just following what you said, and not using up your TP."

What is he the toilet paper police? Ask him if he wants you to put it back after you use it.