By Anonymous - 25/09/2011 19:18 - United States

Today, while waiting in line at Gamestop, another customer and the cashier started chatting about how Pokémon is for kids, and anyone over 10 who's into it is weird. Embarrassed, I put the new Pokémon game back on the shelf and snuck out of the store. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 720
You deserved it 18 727

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wouldve walked right up and said how much is this game?

Comments

Thats wrong. Pokemon is good for all ages. Hence E for everyone

should have proved them right by only saying "pica pica picachu" during the transaction.

samiwammy 5

x) you remind me of my friend

Whoever said that is stupid. Pokemon is always cool.... Only the first 150 though.

perdix 29

You might want to expand your horizons to weed, alcohol and sex. Those are addictive games that are more age-appropriate for you. Wait, you're not one of those Bronies? ******' weirdoes.

In my Black version I've got just over 400 out of 649. The only real problem is getting event pokémon, the rest can just be transferred from previous games. And since I have all games from generation 3 through 5 except for 3 (platinum, soul silver and white), the only problem is getting access to the second DS that is required to transfer from gen 4 to 5.

dude bump them!!! you should have bought it anyways!!! never care what other people think!!!

Sunny_Eclipse 6
systems7 2

E077 is right poke on was gay and still is

1215116a 14

Pokemon is 'gay' huh? Well I suppose they do get quite happy when getting a new Pokemon.....

pokemon is amazing!! get back in there OP, no excuses!