By mandygeegoesnom - 29/02/2012 05:30 - United States

Today, while waiting for my boyfriend to get out of the shower, I chatted with his grandma. As soon as we hear him exit the restroom, she smirks at me and lets a huge, smelly fart out. She blamed it on me. My boyfriend believed her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 132
You deserved it 2 530

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She sounds funny for an old lady.. How embarrassing though!

That's borderline evil, but most people like their grandma more than anything in the world so just don't get too mad at your boyfriend.

Comments

bubo_fml 10

True story...I was having X-mas dinner one year with my girlfriend's family while someone down the street was practicing trombone. My girlfriend's Mom farted at the table & said, "Do you hear that? Someone's playing the trumpet!" Not missing a beat, I said, "Yeah, sounds more like a bum trumpet!"

I wonder if your picture goes well with all your comments...

geod69 8

Even now you're still trying to blame it on his grandma shame on you

perdix 29

He'll know the difference. If it smells of fresh 'tang and his semen, it's you, and if it's Grandma, it smells of dust and Ben-Gay.

thatonetroll 0
bizarre_ftw 21

Demonic grandma. Nice. Keep an eye on the cat.

bubo_fml 10

I misread this as, "...I shatted with his grandma!"

So you're sure that this shallow gene pool is one you want to get in? You should think more of yourself and find a family with a bit more class. Unless you can imagine your grandmother farting in front of one of your dates? Not funny...just plain "trailer trash.