By Anonymous - 14/01/2011 02:38 - United States

Today, while snow plowing I accidentally ran over my kid's basketball. I told him what had happened and he responded by spilling his ant farm into my underwear drawer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 924
You deserved it 7 872

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sounds like there's either some parenting or anger management issues. and now an insect issue, because you, quite literally, have ants in your pants.

Comments

dantheman1988 0

first off, an ant farm? who does that now a days? second, you need to tan his hide like a good parent. ydi for being a softy.

well you still have pants dont you? just wear pants and go buy new underwear. and besides you still have the pair you were wearing when it happens right?

Wow. You need to explain to your child (who has probably broken one of your possessions before) that you are sorry about the basketball, and you'll buy him a new one. Then you need to explain how you broke something and apologized straight away and tried to make it right. Explain that when he breaks your things, you don't get revenge. If I did that as a kid, I would have been spanked, but I think there is a lesson here. You can then punish him as you see fit, not with anger but with purpose.

there is a thing called discipline that parents seem to be forgetting now and days.

lmao you should tell him that you were gonna get him a brand new ball if he didn't put those ants in your drawer. now he's stuck with the busted one and hes grounded!

EvilDave 13

He is your kid. You raised him. He is your responsibility. You deserve it because you should have done a better job raising your kid.