By redisnotmycolor - 16/11/2009 01:46 - United States

Today, while putting on makeup, I got a face full of bloody scratches instead of an even skin tone. Turns out my makeup sponge was full of bits of glass. My little brother forgot to tell me he shattered a mirror beside my makeup box. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 976
You deserved it 3 551

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would recommend seeing a doctor if you haven't already. In case you have tiny shards in your cheeks now.

Comments

either you're a complete dumbass or you've never touched a makeup sponge before. either way, YDI for applying makeup with something thats literally scratching your face.

fake as if you can't feel it when glass scratches your face oh and if i jumped of a 24 level building i would be able to get up and walk away. get a life.

Thenisaiddd 0

that sucks my brother does stuff like thay to me he threw a cat at me one day so i pumched hom i suggest yu do the same ;D

Darth_Taco 14

Why didn't you stop after the first scratch? O_o. I personally have a very sensitive face and would've noticed in an instant that I just scratched my face. I know, everyone has different levels of sensitivity, but didn't you see it? While I don't wear make-up, don't most people use a mirror to put it on? Yeah...I think you're full of shit.

if it had lots of glass in it would have left lots of scratches with one stroke, maybe by "a face full of scratches" she just means 'scratches down one cheek' and is over exagerating a bit

yesfylhaha 0
Hclim 0

Agreed. If you weren't covering up your face (that i'm sure was much prettier before you smothered it in shit to change yourself) then this wouldn't have happened.

PonPonPattaPon 0

oh whatever. society expects most women to wear make up. and the media shoves it down our throats. So all this "ydi cause you waer make-up weehhhh" is bullshit. Quit living in fantasy land!

i_is_a_tr00l 0

About 80% of girls 12 and up wear makeup now adays, to whoever said; or is going to say; YDI for makeup. And if you're trying to be funny...Then fail. And; Spongebobs for makeup usually are very thin, and wouldn't you have seen it? And don't you look in a mirror when you put on makeup? Because when I, or basically anyone, puts on makeup they put it on in front of a mirror.

I'd pay to see someone use Spongebob to apply their makeup.

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

I don't think it's fake. It was most likely teeny tiny pieces of glass, and it probably wouldn't hurt. I've cut myself with big razors, or bigger things, and haven't noticed until I saw the blood. It's definitely possible. Not exactly plausible, but possible.

So, you didn't notice said shattered mirror when you picked up your makeup box?