By Anonymous - 20/08/2010 18:40 - United States

Today, while at work, I started to feel sick to my stomach, hot, and dizzy. My co-worker told me to go home. On the way through the locker room to get my stuff, I experienced a dizzy spell so severe, I blacked out and pooped myself. No one in the building is going to let me forget this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 854
You deserved it 3 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh that is awful! How can the people you work with be so cruel to remind you of it? :o I feel sorry for you.

Comments

chrissysweathear_fml 0

HAHAHAHA they'll soon let it go.... maybe

That's Discusting.. How The Hell Do You Shit Yourself In Your Sleep.?

allie198 0

#59 i know right? thats just grosss like really gross lmao good luck with your co workerss!

Lichinamo 33

They weren't sleeping; she had passed out. Passing out and sleeping are two totally different things: When you pass out, usually you're sick, or something physical happened to make them pass out.

Forget what everyone at your work is thinking about you, OP! I really hope you got yourself to a doctor. FYL indeed!

sportzkid1 0

I passed out at football practice last Saturday. it's not fun.

allie198 0

well did u shittz your pants? lmao

maby your prego!!!!!! tummy pain: baby kicking, pooping yourself: babys foot is on your blader. you should take a pregnency test.

I_have_no_clue 0

'and pooped myself' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! ah shit, i think I pooped myself

UpYoursInAdvance 0
baby_gurl2405 0

Yeah... not a lot of people would let you forget that once they knew you were okay...

YOU HAD A SEIZURE. dizziness and the feeling of feinting is signs of a seizure! Get to a doctor!!! Pooping yourself is also because when you have a seizure you loose your bowls. Please see a doctor! This is not something to laugh about! This could be severe! You could have problems with your brain now.. Because every time you have a seizure you loose many braincells. Please see a doctor and resolve what this is.

#72 could be onto something. It sounds like you might have had a problem with your Vagus Nerve. Go to your doctor to find out more information. The same thing happened to my stepdad. He said he felt sick to his stomach, got dizzy, walked 10 steps and blacked out, at which point he pooped himself.

Everyone seems to be a doctor! If OP took the time to post this on FML, then hopefully they are smart enough to see a doctor as well.