By Anonymous - 12/05/2012 22:09 - Netherlands - Vianen

Today, while at work, I managed to scrape open the inside of my nose with my fingernail, drawing blood in the process. I had to quickly up an explanation for my scream that didn't go: "Well, I was scouting for boogers..." FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 500
You deserved it 24 705

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You must trim your fingernails brethren.

Comments

MLIPFA 0

Sometimes boogers won't blow out of the tissue, so you have to send your finger in to finish the job.

Don't feel bad about the fags telling you how sick that is, we all do it..

Sometimes, I put verbs in my sentences. In other news, I feel your pain, OP, my fingernails are sharp and deadly so when I get the urge, I have to search for tissue.

KuchkaNumberOne 2

That's why you don't pick your nose. Are you three years old? Damn. Get a tissue.

Don't feel bad about the idiots telling you how sick that is, We all do it...

YDI for having long nails AND using them to pick your nose. I can't stand long nails, underneath fingers is the dirtiest/germiest place on the human body. *shudders* Plus I can't type my 100 wpm with long nails. I have to have them cut. I don't want to risk them breaking either. But yeah, seriously, your nails must not just be long but extremely sharp if they pulled off skin inside your nose. Talons!!! Cut them!!!

DrBlack 9

Yeah, long nails are ridiculous and ugly. Don't understand why some women thinks it makes them attractive but then I'd say the same for those stupid drawn on eyebrows and fake lashes too. People are such victims.

fishereric 1

You deserve it for picking your nose.

That happened to me a bunch of times and I am a guy so it is pretty normal as long as you don't do it when people are sitting beside you since it is something you don't do in public like farting everywhere.