By annonymous - 07/09/2015 20:56 - United States

Spicy
Today, while at a neighborhood party, my drunk mother told all our neighbors, including a girl I like, about my struggles with a micropenis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 856
You deserved it 2 427

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's not about the size of the boat, it's about the motion of the ocean.

That's an awful thing to say ... Privacy, intimacy should be respected by everyone, especially those closest to you, and most of all your mother !

Comments

I would've clocked her right in the kisser, since women want equality, and all that entails.

Fetuskicker666 15

As long as the captain can stay in port long enough to get both parties off is all that matters.

Now you have nothing to worry about or to be embarrassed about. Just ask the girl you like

How the hell does she know about it.......actually I don't want to know... She's drunk are things drunkingly said always taken to heart? I for one say no...it should blow over...but maybe some enlargement pills might not be a bad idea if you are still unconfident after this coming up

Because she's his mother and probably gave him baths, dressed him, took him to the doctors etc. for many years? I'd imagine that by the time he was like 6 or 7 she would've been able to tell that he had the condition.

Your mom had to have known that would embarrass you. I'm wondering if she wanted attention because she was drunk and so felt it was OK to embarrass someone else.

bad_boyfriend 10

I honestly hope this is fake. That is just ******.

I can't help but wonder how your mom knows the size of your penis...

middlenamefrank 8

Of all the possible things to be concerned about in a potential mate, if that's the one she's concerned about, she's not worth your time anyhow.

Badkarma4u 17

Just remind her when she gets old you are going to make sure she spends her golden years in the rapiest, dingiest, smelliest rest home on the planet.