By annonymous - 07/09/2015 20:56 - United States

Spicy
Today, while at a neighborhood party, my drunk mother told all our neighbors, including a girl I like, about my struggles with a micropenis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 856
You deserved it 2 427

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's not about the size of the boat, it's about the motion of the ocean.

That's an awful thing to say ... Privacy, intimacy should be respected by everyone, especially those closest to you, and most of all your mother !

Comments

there's no shame in having a needle dick... you still have fingers and a tongue and toys to assist you in your carnal exploits

Horrible thing your mother did. I'm sorry OP.

Don't let this get you down. I read an article where women describe having sex with someone with a micropenis, and most of them said it had little to no impact on the quality of the relationship itself, or the quality of the sex. As long as you're respectful, enthusiastic and open to honest communication, then your sex life should be awesome. And let's get real here: if that girl liked you before this happened and lets it keep her from being with you, then she's shallow and judgmental and not worth being upset over.

Bull! Size matters. My partner is amazing in bed, foreplay included, but being well endowed just makes every aspect of sex incredibly good. We don't have to restrict our practices

I agree with #23. I have had big and small... personally the guy who was big sucked in bed... he didn't know how to use it... out of my experience its definitely the motion of the ocean that matters.

#69 lol probably. But I've read others as well. I did research when I found out it was a real condition because I was interested. #45 I'm glad for you that you have a good sex life, and if size matters to you, then I'm glad your partner is well-endowed. Lots of women don't need penetrative sex to be satisfied though - clitoral stimulation is where it's at - and some prefer a smaller penis because they're also smaller down there. And penis size has literally no impact on how well someone performs *********** or other sex acts that don't include the penis. Assuming the sex will be bad, or that a person isn't worth a relationship because they have a certain type of penis is ridiculous.

buy a smart car then everyone will think you have nothing to compensate.

How unlucky, not even 1% of human males have it, only 0.6% have this, if it has a huge impact then try hormonal treatment or surgery if you want to be average, i'm a guy yet I have the body of an anorexic girl with an A cup, and the uh "over developed proportions" down there, honestly that's the only benefit of having the genetic condition I have, though the disadvantages certainly outweigh the advantages

tantanpanda 26

difference here is you can bulk up. OP doesn't really have many options regarding his problem.

LuckBeNimble 19

yeah, way to turn OPs mishap into a way to complain about having a big dick.

Most surgeries cause permit damage and are irreversible

size doesn't matter if you know the art of foreplay.

To be honest, some women are into that. Your chances aren't ruined! Dont you worry. Also, size doesn't matter. It's how you use it.

countdini2000 13

At least they had no trouble swallowing it.