By TheRoad42 - 20/08/2013 12:54 - United States - Baton Rouge

Today, when I got back to my dorm, I found a trail of ants trying to shove a dead roach into a power outlet. The front desk insists that there is no pest problem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 717
You deserved it 2 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Didn't you know roaches are what power the outlets? And the ants are the only things small enough to install them into the outlets for you??

Well, that's a bit odd... looks like to me ants are living in the walls and you got roaches also... have an exterminator come in by your own means or show them a pic of what's going on...

Comments

Yeah, but aren't ants supposed to be fairly smart? They clearly should have realized the roach wasn't going to fit in the socket and found another route. I mean, come on ants, get it together!

The roach committed a crime. They're giving him the electric chair.

alonzo368 5

The ants seem like really nice people

Phone have a camera? Duh! Proof positive.

Ants and roaches aren't considered pests. They are your neighbours!

thatgirl0625 5

Welcome to Tulane... UNO... Loyola... Dillard... Xavier... LSU... GSU... SUNO: Louisiana. There are bugs, you will never be able to get rid of them, learn to avoid screaming like a little girl and you should be okay.

RedPillSucks 31

Also, sleep with your mouth closed and use ear plugs. You're welcome.

I feel your pain, the maintenance people in my apartment are assholes, we have water leaking,ants& slugs in most of the apartments. they just disgusting lazy people.

I guess you could say that the ants are "pestering" you

itsme3623 6

Ugh, similar thing happened to me my freshman year. My dorm had a HUGE cockroach infestation and our housing department insisted it was "just that time of year" and there was nothing they could do. I do not miss dorm living...

hntandjlt 8

That's kind of weird. But funny at the same time