By NoName - 03/12/2009 19:20 - United States

Today, we had my school musical. The girls have to wear long skirts. I had a thong on, and while we were dancing the guy behind me stepped on my skirt. It fell to my ankles... the whole audience saw my ass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 652
You deserved it 19 113

Same thing different taste

Top comments

neutralpiehotel 0

If you have a nice ass, then no FML. If you don't have a nice ass, don't wear a thong.

My mum once did a musical in high school and it was really raunchy, and in the middle they had to go into the crowd and pick one person and basically sit on their knee and dance. It was really dark and people couldn't see very well, so when it came to this section every other girl chose someone their age.. and my mother chose the local vicar. Just thought i'd share this, as we're on the subject of musicals.

Comments

This is only embarrassing if you had an ugly ass

Thats what you get for dressing like a ****. I remember that when we had our HighSchool graduation, the dess code stated girls could dont wear thongs. I wonder who did the checking?

letitbe56 0

They might have meant sandals. People called flip-flops thongs before the underwear was common. And no, wearing a thong does not make you a ****.

Well, that sucks! At least you didn't have those amazingly tacky underwear lines showing through the skirt when it was still on ;-) It's the schools fault anyway for providing you with a skirt that's to big.

would have been more embarrassing if you had worn enormous granny pants.

it dosent matter if she Is fat or not and it's stupid to ask no matter what it's an FML. although a funny one that can be laughed at later in her life but an FML still

she still deserved it for wearing a thong

Too bad you didn't have on cotton briefs size 9. That would have been funny.