By Anonymous - 11/03/2014 15:47 - United States - Peachtree City

Today, we had a surprise party for my boss. Someone turned out all the lights. I was so scared of the dark, the first thing my boss saw when he walked in was all my co-workers watching me scream, "TURN IT ON!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 878
You deserved it 17 006

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sure he was surprised, and amused... FYL.

Do you sleep with the lights on?! O_o

Comments

Well for starters you are screwed :p

Oh yes, 19, because when you become of age to work, ANY type of phobia is COMPLETLY irrational. Maybe OP's fear stemed from something traumatic that happen as a kid. Stop being so quick to judge

it's okay. We all have our fears. Hope your friends take this as a joke...;)

Aww FYL OP. Being somewhere you can't see much (or anything) and something can simply come up to you and harm you is a dreadful feeling.

So her coworkers are going to attack her as they wait for their boss to come? Not likely.

Phobias are irrational. It's the definition.

hateryanwoods 4

1. Canadians actually go out in winter And 2. Canadians don't pay for our surgeries, medical problems or broken bones Thank you very much.

Hey. At least he was surprised. It could have been worse. We don't always get over our fears. I'm 18, and I'm still afraid of the dark. And dolls. And zombies. And zombie dolls in the dark.

If you knew you had a phobia then YDI, otherwise that sucks. You should learn to deal with it better.

You do realize this may not have been mentioned beforehand by those who organised it?

73, It had to have been mentioned. If you're throwing a surprise party, you have to tell your guest list it's a surprise, or else they may tell the person the party is for. Surprise Party 101.

I'm sorry ): Everyone has their own fears . I'm sure everyone just looked over it .

hateryanwoods 4

being afraid of the dark is 1 thing, but being scared of the dark with your co workers/friends in the room is a bit odd dude...