By Matt - 28/04/2012 18:28 - United Kingdom - London

Spicy
Today, the novelty of shaving a heart into my pubic hair for my wife vanished, when I woke up to find a collection of scabs around my pubes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 335
You deserved it 15 734

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Men shave hearts into their pubes? What the ****?

WPQ14 15

They've got creams for that, you know. Ouch.

Comments

Steve95401 49

What's the point of doing that? It's going to grow back in no time at all.

then why the hell should women trim? its gonna grow back anyways.... The heart is a little weird but hey at least hes trying to keep it neat

To show her love doesn't last lol it'll disappear quicker then he knows

challan 19

This generations man always trims close or shaves... They expect us to and we expect them to. However, I don't want hearts or scabs! Lol :) use bikini area shave gel OP, and watch the direction your hair is growing in, or go get waxed with your wife!

perdix 29

******' strike-breaking thugs! You need to get some union muscle to strengthen your pubic picket line.

perdix 29

Man, if the labor movement weren't dead, this comment would get zillions of union thumbs.

At what point did you think this was a good idea, OP? You wouldn't happen to be the same couple whose child walked in on you guys braiding pubes too, would you?

Things are shaping up to be pretty odd.

Epsilonyx 15

So it seems I'm someone I've never meEeEet!

I think it's a sweet thought, odd, but sweet. However if my boyfriend did that I would probably burst into hysterical laughter and ruin the mood.

I think making your pubic hair into a shape is gross. Maybe I'm immature.

Your picture... Is it RENT on broadway, or am I that stupid? XD

Yup it's Adam Pascal an Anthony Rapp as Roger Davis and Mark Cohen, respectively.

Finnick_fml 12

Thank you for the hideously disturbing mental picture, OP. Shaving a heart into pubes and genital scabs in the same sentence *shiver*

what? it just makes it look mire realistic!! maybe he'll get a merkin, like prostitutes in the olden days. lol

jaredofmo 22

What the heck is wrong with you and your wife?

omarzrgz 3

Where the scabs in a heart shape?