By Anonymous. - 31/12/2009 05:23 - United States

Today, the guy I've been texting told me he loved me and he couldn't wait to make me his wife, and he couldn't wait for us to have kids and grow old together. I've only known him for 3 days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 615
You deserved it 5 022

Same thing different taste

Top comments

loooooooooool_fml 1

Looks like that guy has known you for more than 3 days..

lynzykins 0

Some people have to wait years for their partner to say something like this. Count yourself lucky... and then change your number.

Comments

everyone needs to find a creepy stalker type online at least once. it gives us people who leave the house something to learn from.

lynzykins 0

Some people have to wait years for their partner to say something like this. Count yourself lucky... and then change your number.

Agreed that this will probably end up in breakup. But it could just be the guy is a bit socially awkward when it comes to courtship. I imagine he was a bit embarrassed about sending that. Worth at least trying to see what he is like in person. I mean isn't that what all women want anyway? For their man to love them and want to marry them? Perhaps he thought he was being romantic but instead it came across as being a creeper. I would click YDI but thats saying you deserve to have a man you fancy profess his love for you so not going to click either. ;)

I feel as though you need to inform your suitor that you do not believe that things would work out between the two of you. However, don't tell him it's because of what he said. That would be unfortunate for the next woman with whom he falls in love, as he wouldn't say it to her so soon, thus she might get in too deep with the psycho.

AGGoddess 2

Seriously, this is not an FML. You've only known each other for three days. He's probably just doing it because he doesn't like you.

alexandriakid 0
ohgoshfylsrsly 0

Well, Edward told Bella that he loved her after a few days of knowing her....so RUN!

kiljoi 0

what kind of txts have you been sending him I wonder