By Fuckit - 28/05/2011 05:51 - United States

Today, the girl I love made me text my best friend how much she loved him. This because her phone died. I was at the movies with her on our date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 483
You deserved it 6 265

Same thing different taste

Top comments

also I think the word 'love' is used very loosely these days... there isn't love at first sight... there is lust and passion but love comes from a mutual respect for each other and ur time together, lust slowly grows into love... sorry just my opinion :)

Comments

jennSeSmeh 0

did you tell her how you feel before you went on said date or were you hoping she just figured it out? You should have told her then asked her on a date. Now it'll just be awkward if say you guts were on a date since she said to tell your friend that.

I would have asked, "What? You're out with me and you want to me text someone else that you love them because your phone is broken? Where the hell did you learn your manners?" I'm sorry, OP, your situation sucks, but at least now you know what a callous rude bitch she is. Tell your friend that you're sorry for him, and move on. There's bound to be someone else who will appreciate you.

poopdayz 6

You actually texted him for her? I wouldn't of told him she loves him, better terms fit >:)

cabanaboyjuan 6

screwed up witch. move on bud u can do better

no lol it was only a date to you moron

d10cat 0

ha ha your a bitch for sending the text fyl

TheDrifter 23

**** that, wingman of the year award to the op if she has a fat friend available. Gotta find ways to make things better people.

kids today don't know what love is. puppy love is not love.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Puppy love has to be reciprocated in order to exist. This is just awkward obsession. The 'girl I love' situation is more often than not just an unhealthy crush taken too far. It doesn't even sound like they're friends.

DrummItUp 0

What a total bitch. Hook up with her best friend and see how she likes it.