By Katyness - 10/05/2016 20:20 - United Kingdom

Today, the canteen of the company I work for introduced a cash-less payment method to purchase food. To use it, employees must download the app, which is only available for iPhones. I have a BlackBerry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 004
You deserved it 3 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MetalxSoldier 26

If you get hungry you could always eat your blackberry. *waits for downvotes*

As a developer, I find this so annoying just because whenever something is launched - multiple platforms are always considered, especially if it's going live instantly. I completely get testing with one platform. But having working system that targets only specific users.. Really careless.

Comments

Devinnips51 1

The **** you got a blackberry for its 2016

not only that, but you also lose a large costumer base as well.

A blackberry? Seriously? Where have you been the last 9 years?

Technology is supposed to make our lives easier, not to enable this sort of overcomplicated bullshit.

Not everyone owns an iphone. That is stupid of them.

It's okay, OP. I'm using a Blackberry as well. So, to everyone that asks who still has one, they do make them running Android now so they're not "outdated". You just sound ignorant for saying so.

sdfgsdfgsrvbbbwd 0

You're an idiot for using that obsolete POS crackberry, but they are idiots for requiring someone to have a cellphone at all to buy food, and not just any modern cellphone, but an iPhone specifically. Also, I suspect you are making it up to get sympathy for being an idiot still using an obsolete POS crackberry.

Meg6689 6

God forbid you have to pull out your credit card to pay and can't use an app still.