By onorexveritas - 06/09/2012 16:54 - United States - Modesto

Today, the acne on one side of my face has flared up at the corners of my mouth, making me look just like The Joker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 444
You deserved it 2 445

onorexveritas tells us more.

onorexveritas 23

it sucks ass lmao but its kina funny to look at xD

Comments

Just add some white consealer. But not too much... (;

At least you don't look like Two Face!

Now you can go up to people and say do you want to know how I got this acne? Lol jk best of luck OP

Hey, now you dont have to choose who to be for halloween! And even if you're too old to dress up, you can still scare the sh*t out of the little kids!

Awww, skin problems suck. :/ my sister had a lot of skin problems and she went to take this lazer treatment a few times that helped a lot! Anyway, I hope you can laugh it of and carry on, it won't be there forever :)

I'm sure many people would say "Eat less sugar, wash your face more, etc etc". Unfortunately it has little to do with sugar and much more to do with higher levels of circulating testosterone. So my advice would be to, um, eat less testosterone.

Pretty_Pink_Lady 10

Or she can go on birth control pills which should balance out those whacky hormones

Unless her hormone imbalance is caused by the pill...

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

*insert something that has to do with eating "69"* ;)

Don't walk into any movie theaters. You'll have the po po on your ass.

eternal7 6

I wanted to say this, but I thought it would get thumbed down. Seems I overestimated the sensitivity of the FML community.

I frequently overestimate the FML community in many areas. I was surprised they didn't like my velociraptor comment on the girl who couldn't open the door.

"want to know how I got these scars?" "what scars?" "Oh, right...want to know how I got these pimples?"

My situation is worse. It's a sea of pepperoni....