By Anonymous - 19/07/2013 20:57 - Korea, Republic of - Seoul

Today, ten minutes into a blind date, my date said, "I don't mean to be rude, but... your face? It's the reason booze was invented." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 796
You deserved it 4 813

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AbstraktThoughts 13

That's when you kick him in the balls and tell him that's how men lose the ability to have children.

That's where you say, "your face is the reason plastic surgery was invented."

Comments

Forget about him and find a man that treats you right. That's the reason why good guys were invented...

not rude, how else could that remark be construed? what a douche! not everyone is perceived as being physically attractive. loser needs to get over himself!

Ouch totally uncalled for this is where you say you are single because...

catharsis5 9

"I don't mean to be rude..." I don't know why people think that this is the gateway phrase to say any rude thing on your mind.

thatgirlincali 13

I would say he's a douche but I'm sure he's never even seen a ****** with that attitude.

Whoever said that is a complete ass. There's no need for comments like that regardless of your opinion. They've got issues if they're willing to be a bully like that. Don't worry about them, hold your head up.

미안. op no one deserves to be treated like that

That's when you tell him to go suck the sweat off a dead man's testicles and storm out.

I find it annoying that he said "I don't mean to be rude but..." and then said something extremely rude to you. I hope you got up and left right then so he would have to pay. Sorry that you had to go through that, OP. Hopefully something like that doesn't happen to you again.