By Anonymous - 19/07/2013 20:57 - Korea, Republic of - Seoul

Today, ten minutes into a blind date, my date said, "I don't mean to be rude, but... your face? It's the reason booze was invented." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 795
You deserved it 4 813

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AbstraktThoughts 13

That's when you kick him in the balls and tell him that's how men lose the ability to have children.

That's where you say, "your face is the reason plastic surgery was invented."

Comments

Smoldering 15

And attitudes like that get people slapped and drinks on their head... Don't put up with that bs Op.

SkyGuy32 17

"...your face? That's the reason vibrators were invented. "

TaniasaysFMLL 15

I don't get why people think its okay to say something incredibly rude after saying "no offense" or "not to be rude" It doesn't make the person feel any better. Sorry about that OP! I'm sure you're beautiful!

don't worry op not all of us are like that, you'll find someone soon enough

It's a good thing he said something like that on the first date, rather than waiting to reveal what a scumbag he was at a much later time, if you two were to go on other dates. Now, you don't have to waste your time with someone like him.

Aww :( How rude. I doubt they looked any better

Ouch...a face only a mother could love would be a bit more polite...you'll find someone who loves you face...keep your chin up...

graceinsheepwear 33

Just because your alternative has the words mother and love in it instead of booze, it is no less rude and offensive. More polite? Seriously?

how come this shit was published and mine wasn't? really moderators? really??!!!. FML