By monjecalvo - 07/08/2012 23:59 - Costa Rica - Alajuela

Today, swimming with a friend, we had the bright idea of throwing our swimsuits into the water, letting the current bring them back. Mine never came back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 251
You deserved it 785

Top comments

DeadxManxWalking 27

and what did we learn today? Poseidon is a pervert.

It pains me to think people like you exist. What was the benefit or fun in doing this even if it had worked?

Comments

DeadxManxWalking 27

and what did we learn today? Poseidon is a pervert.

It pains me to think people like you exist. What was the benefit or fun in doing this even if it had worked?

Seems like a pretty boring thing to do to be honest.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

They probably have an IQ of 2 so everything amuses them.

hipposteve 21

I hope your friend was nice enough to bring you a shirt, a towel, compliments, ect.

Umm, why would you throw your bathing suit? Seems pretty pointless to me...

FalloutScrolls 25

I wonder if the famous line "What could possibly go wrong?" was used.

takeittoem 8

I think the only thing surprising here is that your friend's swimsuit DID come back. YDI !

It's time for "Good Idea/ Bad Idea." Good Idea: Playing Pooh Sticks with sticks. Bad Idea: Playing Pooh Sticks with your swimsuit.

Worse idea: Playing pooh sticks with poo.

LostInTheZone11 29

Well now you learned some science on how the ocean currents work.

I can only hope your ability to avoid stupid ******* decisions has come back.