By Anonymous - 19/11/2010 21:20 - United States

Today, stood in line for hours to see the new Harry Potter. Unfortunately, once inside the theater, I was stuck in the bathroom with the runs for the entire length of the movie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 938
You deserved it 7 024

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

mintcar 9

That blows, I'm sorry. I'm not a Harry Potter fan but I understand why this is an FML. A friend of mine went to the premiere last night and told me about how the majority of those in line were all dressed up in Cosplay. That's a bit much, I think.

mikomajik 0

don't worry if u use the time twister u can go back and see it. just stay away from the bathroom so that u don't see ( or smell ) yourself! =•)

KVKdragon 26

it's actually called a Time Turner (smh)

cwalk50 2

idk what's worse, the fact that u failed at making a time turner reference or the fact that I care enough to call u on it

you can just go see it again, op. :// no problem.

KiddNYC1O 20

52- That's because 43 is like 8 years old and doesn't know that those puns are so lame.

No matter how bad I had to go I would never miss Harry freaking Potter. I'm a die hard fan, so I can feel your pain somewhat. But how could u miss it its in 3D! Sorry Nerd Moment...

KVKdragon 26

WB cancelled the 3D part at the last minute because it was too hard/complicated for this film (I might be wrong about that though). and its also a plus since some people are tired of watching films in 3D. I'm not tired of it but some of my friends can't stand watching a 3D movie for too long since it hurts their eyes. I must be immune since I wear glasses lol :)