By limping - 02/04/2017 08:46 - United Kingdom - London

Today, some kids playing around stepped in front of the bus I was on. The driver slammed the brakes, and I hit my knee so hard my kneecap dislodged. The kids were all fine, though. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 354
You deserved it 457

Hgbest11 tells us more.

nah dude. the kids were playing that dumb game where you pretendingly dart in front of a car and then dart back, it's a really idiotic game. but they were never really in danger of getting hit.

Top comments

the bus driver probably nearly had a heart attack too, so f their life as well.

Brightbulb 39

Whoa dude, who decided to escalate this? OP dislocated their kneecap, that hurts like a dog. But they never said they were pissed off that the kids weren't hurt, they said the kids were unhurt but they hurt. Just because kids were in danger does not mean that their pain is without meaning. You need to take a deep and long look at yourself, find where the anger is coming from and address it. Before you ruin friendships and find yourself alone with all this anger and no productive outlet.

Comments

Astren 5

I guess you could say this is a real knee slapper

In Ireland a woman was just awarded €20,000 for banging her knee on a table in a restaurant. This sounds far more painful and serious. feel better

The fault here lies with the parents for not watching their kids and telling them to stay out of the damn street.

jthibbs 4

I mean, obviously the kids shouldn't have been just walking in the road, but sometimes kids don't pay attention and so accidents.. accidents.. happen. I'm sorry you knee was injured, and I hope it's all better now, but I'm more glad (and I'd hope you are too) that a child didn't lose their lives.

8313girl 28

******* kids! I feel for you OP