By peejay6831 - 23/09/2013 06:27 - United States

Today, one of my regular customers asked when we were getting married. I told him as much as I would love that, I didn't think my boyfriend would be very happy. He called me a "stuck up b*tch" and informed me he only comes to my line because he can always see through my shirt. He is 72. And married. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 839
You deserved it 4 924

peejay6831 tells us more.

I wear a mandatory black polo at work that's easily a quarter inch thick, seeing through it isn't even possible! I just told him to have a nice day.. pretty sure he missed his meds

Top comments

You think that calling someone a "stuck up bitch" is cute just because he is old??

You never know he might have x-ray vision o.O

Comments

Tell your manager. There's a good chance you may be able to have him banned from where you work. Businesses CAN refuse to serve people who insult, objectify, or generally harass their employees, you know. Also, you should start wearing an undershirt.

skyeyez9 24

I hope you informed you manager so he can ban that shitbag from his store. He has no right to harass and verbally abuse employees.

"You want it all but you can't have it It's in your face but you can't grab it"

Beepbeep7 14

Dirty old men crack me up with that shit.Keep wearing your see through shirts,maybe he'll leave you something when he buys the farm.

I want to save this message to show to people who argue on the internet that there aren't men that act entitled to sex with whomever they want, and if she refuses him, then she's a stuck up bitch or a lesbian. Those men definitely exist.

The fact OP was continuing the conversation as he said a joke, I think that was best or near best of what OP could of said, service-wise. As he was completed perverted and couldn't take the hint that OP was playing along in the joke (I hope), OP's better off without a regular like him. At least it didn't get worse and OP didn't have a reason to quit. But it is definitely time to check the clothing under better lighting or wear an undershirt for translucent shirts...