By MILF - 16/04/2014 22:03 - United States - Maryland Heights

Spicy
Today, one of my most problematic students remained after class, whence he strongly insinuated his interest in receiving oral sex; I tried to convey just how inappropriate that was, when he interrupted, "Look, will you at least touch it?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 066
You deserved it 6 701

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ThatOneGuy719 16

One free ticket to the principals office!

It is times like these that you wish teachers were able to hit their students.

Comments

Even if he is mentally challenged it's unacceptable. Seriously, OP, report it immediately to your administrator, union rep and department head as well as the kid's parents. Document everything in writing and do not make any jokes or gossip about it to fellow teachers. Have the student transferred out of your class (which is usually possible if you have a good administration or union) and never, under any circumstances, be alone in a room with this kid again. I've been sexually harassed by a student before and it's a nightmare-- difficult to prove, difficult to stop and difficult to do your job. And I've seen good teachers have their careers jeopardized or destroyed by false allegations-- which an angry student can easily make against you. Even if an investigation clears the teacher, his or her reputation will always have a smudge on it. Do whatever you have to do to protect yourself.

Merylwen 24

You sound like an English teacher... Interested in a little verbal intercourse hahahahahahaha

That's us extremely inappropriate, but I have to give it up to him for trying, you know. How many people would?

I would definitely report the incident to the principal. He shouldn't have done that and he needs a stern talking to. It could also lead to trouble for OP. FYL indeed.

You refused to but your life sucks anyway.

tazmanmike2013 17

And you didn't immediately end the conversation and drag his ass to the principal because.... When you say you tried to convey that this was inappropriate, he already knew that. As soon as the conversation turned sexual you should've ended it and drug his ass in to be punished. Some things don't need explaining. FYL for this happening to you but I gotta say YDI if you tried to engage him in conversation after he did this.

Sometimes saying this is inappropriate deters the student from further progressing. It's not always the best to assume punish the student off the bat., obviously if things progressed worst which in her case it did then I would say that is more acceptable.

maggiefox 25