By MILF - 16/04/2014 22:03 - United States - Maryland Heights

Spicy
Today, one of my most problematic students remained after class, whence he strongly insinuated his interest in receiving oral sex; I tried to convey just how inappropriate that was, when he interrupted, "Look, will you at least touch it?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 066
You deserved it 6 701

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ThatOneGuy719 16

One free ticket to the principals office!

It is times like these that you wish teachers were able to hit their students.

Comments

crazytwinsmom 25

The student is thinking TILF. Oops 11 types faster.

If I was his parent I'd be dragging him out of there by his ear and giving him a good butt-kicking.

Something tells me he doesn't have very involved parents.

She obviously does not command any respect from her students if he's comfortable enough to be freely insinuating such vulgar things. She deserves it for not establishing herself as an authority figure, because respectable teachers won't take that crap.

She deserves to be sexually harassed? You're an idiot.

#39 Yay, let's blame the victim here. So much fun. You cosmic imbecile.

39 - Are you also one of those idiots who claims rape victims ask for it when they dress a certain way? You sound stupid.

Well i guess now you know why he was being problematic..

Because he was having a *clears throat* hard time focusing.

91hayek 31

This is where you develop a mean sense of humour and an even meaner sense of sarcasm. "I could touch it but I left my magnifier and tweezers back home.", "I would touch it but the President needs to visit it first, being it's a ground zero for crotch rot." " I would put it in my mouth but I already used a tooth pick earlier today."

That would actually work. Hit him with a "your penis remind me of a short joke. A very short joke." OP should try your advice and then post an update.

Nope nope nope. That's a one-way ticket to disciplinary action against the teacher, possibly even arrest. TRUST me, they don't even begin to play with that kind of thing.

shagy_91 8

the burns are strong with these

This is like friends, where students has crush on Ross lol

Even if he's mentally challenged, it's inappropriate. It's just harder to appropriately punish him that way. But mentally handicapped people need to have boundaries too.

Replied to the wrong comment. How do I delete a comment?

flashback_fml 14

Suspending him might be a good thing or something similar

That's a big problem. Def report his behavior right away so it's documented. Cover your a**

Even if he's mentally challenged, it's inappropriate. It's just harder to appropriately punish him that way. But mentally handicapped people need to have boundaries too.