By kindasortayeah - 05/10/2015 01:26 - United States - Purling

Today, one of my coworkers tried to convince me to be a model for his "foot fetish parties". I politely declined, just as I had the day before, and the day before that. This will probably continue every day, since our schedules are nearly identical. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 190
You deserved it 1 708

kindasortayeah tells us more.

No, he hasn't seen my feet. I found out he actually has asked nearly every person in the store because he hosts private foot fetish parties for clients. Part of me actually pities the man because he's just trying to make extra money, but I would never ever consider being part of those parties.

Top comments

Try to convince him whether he would like a foot up his ass. Sorry OP you have to deal with such a harassing SOB.

amileah13 26

You should totally pretend you have like a foot fungus and make up your feet to look like it and tell him it's contagious. Make your feet look as bad as possible so he would be repulsed. But honestly, the prick would probably still be turned on at it. Good luck op :(

Comments

Say, "Again, I don't wish to. But if you continue to ask, I'll consider this harassment and will have to discuss this with management ".

Stop being polite about it. Tell him if he doesn't stop bothering about it you'll tell the manager. There is no need to put up with this just to spare his feelings. No means no the first time.

cr500guy 11

Let him know that you will not do it and threaten sexual harassment if he continues.

Get that baby feet chemical peeling, wait until the peeling starts, then say yes and show your feet in all their flaky glory. That should solve the problem once and for all.

Perhaps open toes shoes might end this...bit it seems like you won't be invited to the party which I think is a great thing

Sexual harassment. Contact HR and get him fired.

I feel you op, foot fetishists r not fun, I started a YouTube channel one time and 36 of the fetishists started messaging me

So because this jackass is harassing her, and you've had some harassment, all people with a foot fetish are bad? I actually happen to have a foot fetish, but I don't harass people. I just live my life, and leave my foot fetish alone until it's appropriate. Thank you though, for saying everybody with a foot fetish is bad, because it's good to know I'm a terrible person.

Badkarma4u 17

If you've told him no more than once. Tell your boss, your boss should be able to put a stop to it. If not, if your company has human resources, talk to them, they will help you and your boss put a stop to it. Go to your boss first if he doesn't know, give him a chance to do his job, don't blindside them.

Maybe you should decline a little less politely.

This is the moment when you stop politely decining & star telling them distinctively whats up.