By Broon - 25/05/2012 19:55 - United Kingdom - Leeds

Today, on the brink of a stiflingly hot summer, I've come to a terrible realisation. It seems the apartment I've just moved into has been specially insulated to trap enough heat inside for the occupants to survive the planet's next Ice Age. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 965
You deserved it 2 527

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

PatCoFan 0

atleast you don't live in Arizona it reached 110 last week.

It's actually hotter in The Southeast. It's about 20 degrees cooler but the humidity adds more than 30 degrees than your humidity.

I feel bad for you I know what it's like I lived in a hot apartment a few years back. Best thing to do is go get a portable ac unit those things rock.

33- I disagree with .."that stinks" is funny used at the proper moments.

Sorry this comment ended up in the wrong spot :(

kandi_kid69 15

I hope you don't have religious family, they may think Satan is your roommate.

Have fun this summer! Air conditioning will be your new best friend.

"On the brink of a stiflingly hot summer" in Leeds? Seriously?! You live in Britain. If a "barbecue summer" has been forecast by the Met Office, we all know it will be anything but. The closest we'll get to a stiflingly hot summer will be three days of sunshine and 25-30ºC before it pisses it down for the rest of the year. You don't have anything to worry about, except on those three days of sunshine (when, inevitably, a hosepipe ban WILL be introduced, just because).

That's a sweaty situation..; ) See what I did there?:D

Noo... I guess I've never seen the 3000 variations of this comment. Pleas, do explain.

totAlly. ya'll come down to us southern folk parts and we'll keep ya nice and tend--i mean, er, safe. yeah...safe. *evil laugh with banjo playing in background*

Welcome to Leeds! Yep, I live here too and I feel like a roasted chicken.