By alekoi - 14/05/2015 03:15 - United States - Shelton

Today, my window broke and will not close. My room is in a wooded area. I've already chased out two squirrels and a bird and it's only been an hour. I'm afraid I'm gonna wake up like Snow White with all sorts of wildlife sleeping with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 630
You deserved it 3 062

alekoi tells us more.

Op here, and you guys are hilarious! I diddnt think this would get published! Thought I'd do I follow up. My room isn't actually attached to the house and because my parents think its too hilarious they wont let me come in to the main house, and they won't help me fix it. Lol but I did try to cover it with a blanket, and of course it rained. So now I'm soaked because my bed is directly underneath but hey no more wildlife! I did try to refrain from singing, and kept away from apples so I think I'm safe! But seriously you guys are all hilarious, totally made my day!

Top comments

Maybe don't eat any apples for the next few days...

Comments

When seven dwarf men start peeking on you when you sleep I'd begin to worry. But I think you can cover it with clear plastic or something like that? Worth a shot

I'm actually really jealous right now... I wanna wake up with a deer and squirrels in my bed. That would be the most adorable thing ever.

Oh it sounds lovely, but you see squirrels are not house trained and are horrible guests!

Actually, my uncle had a pet squirrel.. Apparently they make good pets once you train them.. :3

Perhaps This is a sign that you're a long lost princess

Yes you should search your naked body for a secret magical birthmark like Orion from Artemis Fowl.

Op here, and you guys are hilarious! I diddnt think this would get published! Thought I'd do I follow up. My room isn't actually attached to the house and because my parents think its too hilarious they wont let me come in to the main house, and they won't help me fix it. Lol but I did try to cover it with a blanket, and of course it rained. So now I'm soaked because my bed is directly underneath but hey no more wildlife! I did try to refrain from singing, and kept away from apples so I think I'm safe! But seriously you guys are all hilarious, totally made my day!

Your parents seem....nice. I mean it is pretty funny, and you seem ok, but you'd think they'd have at least let you in once it started raining. In any case, I'm glad you and your family all have a similar sense of humor and you seem to look like a person who looks at the sunny side of things ^^ Thanks for the follow up!

It rained while I was asleep and I don't wake up for anything! Lol they apologized for the rain part But yeah we are a pretty easygoing bunch and it was funny, just not so much at the time, especially when I needed to use the bathroom lol they kept telling me to go back to the woods, and calling me Snow White ?

Attacksloth 33

That sounds a little abusive. Is moving out not an option?

It's called a joke, and people with good relationships with their families make them all the time!

praesidiem 16

"Go back to the woods Snow White" Lmao, I'm dying.

PhoeniXCommander 5

Why don't you have a screen in your window?

OP you are so funny, your FML was the first one I literally LOL'd to. People told you to refrain from singing and eating apples? Lol priceless. Thanks for sharing your good sense of humor with us.

Do you even know how awesome that would be! Lol unfortunately squirrels are by far the least helpful creature and instead make the biggest mess

At least they stopped coming in...too bad it rained... Well with that happening your window should get fixed soon

My dad is actually a carpenter so it's fixed now, old window = lots of problems I expected it to rain, I live in western Washington, if it Didn't rain id be surprised :) but all dry now so yay!

I live in Vancouver, WA...so I totally understand the rain issues. Lol

Black garbage bags and duct tape should temporarily do the trick.

Bro. Getcha self a pellet gun. squirrl is good eatin