By Anonymous - 16/07/2009 05:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, my wife gave me back my camera which she took on vacation to visit her parents with our 2-year old. I noticed the picture sequence had big gaps in the numbering. I ran an undelete on the card, and found 80+ pictures of her naked with another guy in her mom's bedroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 102 507
You deserved it 5 482

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL, tell her to put on a big vacation slideshow and slip in the recovered pictures.

Elizabobble 0

That's terrible. What a *****-ish act.

Comments

This sucks, but it's better that this happened than the automatic-renumbering of the pictures on the camera, because you never would've known. Anyone who says YDI is an idiot here.

punch that bitch in the face and then send those pics to everyone she knows, including her mother...

that is absolutely awful. I am so sorry.

email them to all of your contacts. and also, in her parents bedroom? I find that kind of creepy.

Get rid of your wife. Don't do anything nasty - think of your child. You will come out looking the worse. I hope she washed the sheets. Poor parents otherwise.

LOL!! Too bad you're lying. Flash memory can't be 'Undeleted'. It doesn't leave 'Ghosts' of data like magnetic hard drives and floppy's.

Nanda_fml 0

As has been pointed out already, the file content isn't actually erased when the file is deleted, so the file content can be recovered as long as it hasn't been overwritten with a new file. I've personally undeleted a few dozen pictures from an SD card using the free "photorec" program (http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/PhotoRec). A few of them were garbled because they had been partially overwritten, though. Also, necroposting FTW!

tekcor 2

Didn't I see this exact same FML involving some guy and finding pictures of his elderly parents?

How do you run an Undelete on a memory card? I'd really like to know.. & btw OP that really blows, I feel very sorry for u....