By Anonymous - 17/06/2015 14:12 - United States - Kill Devil Hills

Spicy
Today, my wife came back from her camping trip with her friends. I decided to help her out by unpacking her stuff while she used the bathroom. It's funny; I never knew that a dildo, a ball gag and an open pack of condoms were considered camping gear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 137
You deserved it 3 104

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The true survival kit. The ***** can be used as a grappling hook, the ball gag as a simple weapon, and the condoms to carry water.

Trinidad727 9

Sorry you had to find out that way...

Comments

Ehm I would try to talk to her in order to understand if she has some sexual needs I have not been satisfying and if it was so I would try to understand if I would be able to satisfy them or not.

britbrat237 14

Looks like she did more than camping

better kick that **** out to the curb,

To be honest I'm disappointed at everyone who immediately jumped to OPs wife being a cheater. I would really need more details before I could make that call. I feel like a just as reasonable explanation is that OPs wife has a high sex drive and a bit of a kinky side. Maybe she just wanted to get her rocks off outdoors and completely exposed. You can use a ball gag alone and to me the condoms were obviously for the toy, it's more sanitary that way and easier to keep it clean.

looks like she was planning a fun night with you. perhaps she was going to surprise you.

Except she mentioned that her wife had an OPEN pack of condoms...something that's been recently used and for which these two would have no use for.

they could still have a use for the condoms if they use the ****** together. Lesbians practice safe sex too!

Well, they're standard on any trip I take, including camping, just like rope, jump-start cables, duck tape, and handcuffs just in case something goes wrong or really really good ;) Also, just realized that list of items must sound really bad out of context.