By Thomas - 11/11/2013 17:20 - United States - Portsmouth

Today, my wife and I were watching Killing Kennedy. Jokingly, I said, "Spoiler alert: he dies." She threw a book at me and won't talk to me. I think she's serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 415
You deserved it 7 598

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just keep watching with her. When the motorcade starts going down the street, just yell, "DUCK, JACK!" After he's shot, she'll be amazed that you accurately predicted the outcome. She'll think you're a genius. It couldn't possibly go wrong.

Comments

Honestly, wouldn't she know he dies not only because its called KILLING Kennedy but because of history class or something?

Maybe you have done something else to annoy her and she used your comment as a reason not to talk to you, and maybe now she just needs some space.

Or maybe she's just genuinely stupid. I prefer to think she's just genuinely stupid because I find that funnier.

just how dumb is she. like a box of rocks or cute puppy stupid?

wolfman2123 13

Seriously no matter what saying "spoiler alert" does not make spoiling a movie ok!

i think you are missing the point here....

Considering the title the film they were watching was "Killing Kennedy", and is about the JFK assassination, what spoiler was there? He died in friggin 1963. OP was teasing her by saying spoiler alert regarding information that everyone who's ever had a brain learned in history class. Clearly you're in the wife's brand of brains. The single celled brand.

#45- news alert! no matter what the media says or what exaggerating women tell you, women do not loose their minds once a month. Do we just crankier? Yes! But it isn't like we loose all reason and become idiots. If a person is an idiot on their period, they were always an idiot

Dawnstempest 17

@ 48 Finally someone that is honest. Thank you.

AntiPrude 26

Spoiler Alert! - your wife's an idiot.