By Anonymous - 05/07/2012 19:10 - United States - Findlay

Today, my waiter turned to me and asked, "Let me guess, Miss I'm-not-fat-I'm-fluffy wants a diet coke?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 767
You deserved it 10 007

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, what an ass. dont let him/her get to you op!

I really hope you obeyed the cardinal rule of the food industry & waited til after you got your food before telling the waiter what you thought of them... If not, you ate something extra with your food... Pretty much gauranteed...

Comments

FML_Girl171 0

Report her! She can get fired!

2RaRa25 6

I'm sorry for you, OP. I hope you at least said something to the manager on your way out. If not, I hope you dined and dashed that little prick.

jyoung253 1

Wow. The only tip he deserved was " stay off the streets after dark." What a jackass. I hope you complained to the manager.

Where were you eating? Fawlty Towers?!

Your response? Yes, I'd like two... One to throw in your face and one to sip with a satisfied smile after I get your ass fired by telling the manager about you.

What is the fun in getting him fired? Tell him how you could get him fired but that you won't cuz keeping his shit job must be a much better punishment.

Wow, sounds like they got a great tip.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

this waiter is awesome,, when was it okay to be fat??? its disgusting

If you think that this pathetic excuse of a waiter is awesome because he insulted a fat woman, then you are no better than that ass-clown who doesn't deserve to have that job. Oh, and Dodge Rams suck, ****-bucket.