By kansasgirl - 02/03/2010 18:21 - United States

Today, my two year old decided to run out the front door alone. I ran after him, tripped over the bottom of my jeans, fell onto the sidewalk and scraped up both my hands and knees. My neighbors just watched. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 759
You deserved it 4 379

Same thing different taste

Top comments

blueeyes24 0

Everyone saying that she should keep her child under control... It's not like you can reason with a two year old. All kids that little misbehave sometimes and run. That doesn't make her a bad mom. And the neighbors could have assisted with the running child to make sure he didn't run into the road.

rckchlk 0

okay i posted this comment about my two year old. first of all im not fat, and im a girl. we do not live in a trailer park. and the post was suppose to be funny, he ran down our flight of stairs out the door, and when i went to grab him i tripped over my jeans and scraped myself up. im not bitching about it or even asking my neighbors for sympathy. it was a funny incident! for godsake back off. obviously a lot of you have nothing better to do than write ridiculous comments on other peoples posts.

Comments

what sucky neighbors. don't they know that they should help someone who's son had run into the street and the person is hurt from running after him?

why did you chase ur 2yo? Its not like he/she is running away!!

youthink_fml 0

And what was your neighbors supposed to do. Apparently you did not broke any bones or such, so you did not need help. A few scratches and bruises and you expect to get help... crybaby..

What do you want them to do? just get up, dust off and get on with your business... quit whining like a mule

Oh boohoo, you scraped your hands and knees! What? Are you 5 years old? STand up, brush yourself off, and MAN UP.

Keep your kid on a leash. Compared to your kid, my dog is educated and your kid is not even trained.

rckchlk 0

okay i posted this comment about my two year old. first of all im not fat, and im a girl. we do not live in a trailer park. and the post was suppose to be funny, he ran down our flight of stairs out the door, and when i went to grab him i tripped over my jeans and scraped myself up. im not bitching about it or even asking my neighbors for sympathy. it was a funny incident! for godsake back off. obviously a lot of you have nothing better to do than write ridiculous comments on other peoples posts.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

have you ever read any of the comments on FML? It's always like this

kekelala3 0

YDI for letting a 2 year old even having the opprutunity to run out your front door.

beautifulbeau 4

that's why you chain your kids in the basement.