By biggmouth - 26/03/2009 22:44 - United States

Today, my teacher was giving a lecture about human genetics and how they are passed on to children. She projected a large picture of a baby on to the screen in the front of the room. I then joked about how this ugly baby must have some very unattractive parents. It was her baby. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 356
You deserved it 119 737

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

All baby's are ugly, though. Your teacher should know this

"Gotta love those recessive genes"... might have helped save face...

"that's extremely rude! you shouldn't say things like that about any body's child ! i'm sure you were one ugly ass baby !" You just contradicted yourself in the same sentence. Nice. Anyways, when I was a kid I looked fugly. I had huuuuuuge dimples and I looked like a monkey. Now I look like a male model(In my opinion, hehe). Besides, you totally deserved that.

jesslackszazz 0

Lmao #33. Ahaha, but anyways you totally deserve that one. Ugly baby or not.

that sucks what teacher shows stuff like that anyways?

this also has happened to my friend. "who is that fat ugly little girl?" and the teacher said it was his daughter... boo, lol.

AlexJakubsen1 0

you are a dick. i hope your life stays ****** forever. its poeple like you who created hitler and charles manson. you wait like a predator to attack even the most innocent and unsuspecting victims, all for your own selfish anamistic gains until one day all the evil in a bunch of your kind gets focused into one person and explodes out in everyones face. rot in hell.