By biggmouth - 26/03/2009 22:44 - United States

Today, my teacher was giving a lecture about human genetics and how they are passed on to children. She projected a large picture of a baby on to the screen in the front of the room. I then joked about how this ugly baby must have some very unattractive parents. It was her baby. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 356
You deserved it 119 736

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

TheEmoPrepGirl 0

Wow, nice going. That's why you gotta be careful about what you say.

#10 took the words right out of my mouth. Was your next sentence after you looked at her and said, "Genetics DO pass on." ? :P Joking. You deserved that one though. I agree with #3.

adelaide_evening 0

It's generally not a good idea to insult babies. In your defense though, professors hardly ever project pictures of their own children on the screen. You couldn't have known.

Lmao. Call a baby ugly, get a detention slip. I won't say YDI, because you spoke your mind, neither FYL, because it isn't such an FML moment. But be more careful XD.

Why would you say something like that in a classroom? Those are the types of comments meant to be whispered or written to a friend

mylifesucks_alot 0

While part of me thinks you deserved that, the part of me that hates children and the assholes that think "all babies are beautiful" feels for you. Some babies are ugly. Some really attractive couples have hideous children (and vice versa). Maybe next time someone shows a picture of an ugly child during class, it may be better to hold your tongue.

LMFAOOOOOOO I did the same thing at a bank when I was like nine.

Most babies go through a period in which they are all hideously ugly.