By tiredmom - 07/07/2016 15:03 - United States - Phoenix

Today, my son found a cockroach in his bed. I had to kill the thing and wash all his sheets and stuffed animals before he'd finally agree to go back to bed, three hours later. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 333
You deserved it 1 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A completely logical response. Last time I saw a cockroach I torched the place. Sure, it was my neighbor's house, but I'm sure he appreciated the gesture. Washing everything isn't as effective, but it works.

Next time, tell him to go sleep on the couch, and you both won't sacrifice sleep.

Comments

saffy66 34

I feel the same way. I'd probably have to burn the place down if I found a cockroach in my bed.

You should never crush a cockroach. Their eggs are in they're back and once you squish them the eggs are released and (that I know of) the only to get rid of them is to burn what you crushed them on.

that right there is some motherly love. good for you! if only we all had mothers like you to watch out for their babies like that.

Oh my god why is it now a thing that some posts have a second option that isn't "you deserved it"? There is no point for it to be anything else, honestly.

First of all, keep your house clean so your children aren't finding living creatures in their beds. Secondly, he's a child. Since you didn't tell us his age, I'm assuming he's a small child. Learn to be a parent.

Nope nope and nope. He would have been in a sleeping bag on the couch for the night if he didn't get back in bed.