By AllieOops - 17/08/2011 09:14 - United States

Spicy
Today, my roommate told me that unscented deodorant prevents ingrown hairs on the bikini line. She shared this beauty tip with me when I caught her using my Lady Speed Stick on her snatch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 596
You deserved it 3 032

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mashamanya 0

is it true? that it prevents ingrowns?

Comments

flockz 19

she's lying!! she just copied her idea from me! *scratches sweaty crotch*

LiveLaughFML 10

WHAT IF you never caught her using your deodorant on her "snatch" and you regulary continued using your deodorant? at least you caught her in action. literally.

eminemchick 19

on the bright side, now you can prevent ingrown hairs!:) your life sucks. fyl.

22- Couldn't of been THAT bad if she didn't notice, unless this is the first time her roommate tried this little experiment, then I'd have to agree with you.

juicedboi 7

Never understood why people prefer sticks to sprays. Please feel free to tell me

LiveLaughFML 10

#29 yeah i understand what you're saying :) but i wouldn't care if it was the first or last time. i wouldn't like anyone using my deodorant on their sweaty crotch to "prevent ingrown hairs" :P but that's just me, lol!

Mean_Mr_Mustard 9

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

48 - it can still prevent sweating and the smell of sweat.

DoWhatsRight 1

41 if it prevents sweat it's an antiperspirant

31 because spray just covers up the smell, but sticks actually eliminate the odor

ariomario2 0

Use hers then... And make sure she's watching.

mgsoloist 14

31-to me the sprays feel really waxy and gross. Like we use it in drumline to prevent our sticks from slipping cuz it's that waxy. Sticks are smooth.

Wow, I have no idea, must be magic and HEY! That magic must also prevent ingrown hairs!

Just wait till you find out what she does with your toothbrush!

iluvboobies 9

Well, now it's not so unscented anymore, is it? Something about that deodorant is fishy!

iluvboobies 9

78 Damn, you beat me to it! :)

Prankster7o7 5

94, could you do that with a guitar pick?

78- jesus are you trying to make make me gag????

eminemchick 19

did you go " but now it smells like fishy fishy fishy!" ?

Oh I agree! I don't understand why you have lots of negative votes, I voted you up!:)

Haha thanks I thought it was pretty funny XD

So did I!:D some people just don't have a sense of humor these days

bizarre_ftw 21

True. Then again now a days the humor has lost all semblance of sense :/ just a thought to ponder :)

mashamanya 0

is it true? that it prevents ingrowns?

crazychick1269 7
mgsoloist 14

I doubt it. I just think her friend didn't want a fishy smelling snatch and didn't want to use her own deodorant.

jadenstigman 0

Why Don't you try it and get back to the FML community on the results

Just looked up people, some people say it works on Google, not too many, but there IS an Ingrown Hair Serum that they sell that apparently works really well.

emmanizzer 6

I've actually heard that uou're not supposed to put deodorants on after shaving because it can irritate it even more. Unscented lotions work best. Or baby oil.

Xx_Dakota_xX 1

Who says snatch these days...

Actually if u have bad razor burn using roll on deodorant makes it feels better. I've seen my mom use it and she said it made it cool off basically.

You saw your mom put deodorant on her snatch?

bizarre_ftw 21

158 - the Brits 181 - well she's a girl so I'm guessing: yeah, probably

Yes actually, it does. It works for me at least. A friend of mine told me the same thing. I was skeptical too, I thought she was just ******* with me until I actually tried it haha.

Yup, it works. I have two different deodorants, I shave at night, put a thick layer of it on, sleep that way, wash it of in the morning and no razor burn, no red blotches and no ingrown hairs.

prince122 0

or perhaps she just shoves it up something else? if you know what I'm saying.

bizarre_ftw 21

117 - yeah I hate that too!!!! >< 163 - Grape Juice

No_habla_espanol 11

Lol! That is funny and really disgusting!

eminemchick 19

well 6 the face ur making, uve found some really gross smelling unscented deodorant

IAmNotAnAnimal 9

Old spice's new scent: Fish market.

No_habla_espanol 11
neonblue120 6

Look down -- your ****** -- a stinking, rotting, cesspool look back up -- my face curled in agony and disgust -- Get that shit right look down again troll face.

flockz 19

look at your ******, now back to me. this situation is grim, can you tell by the stench? but if you were to use old spice, you would never be insecure about your ****** again. now back to me. im riding a fish, because it smells like you.

IAmNotAnAnimal 9

Ah. Mah. God. Flockz, I am honored that you commented on my comment!

kawaiianime 5
shift_love 13

and that's how sharing works! damn burger king and their catchy jingles.

I was gonna make a joke about old Greg and his mangina but I blanked...=(

RedPillSucks 31

Send her my way, I've got a lady speed stick for her... wait, ..., what?