By Kelsie - 12/12/2009 15:41 - United States

Today, my mother thought it would be okay to take my camera and erase all of my pictures that included my graduation, party, and my sisters wedding. Her excuse? "We need more room for Katie's birthday." Katie is our pet cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 648
You deserved it 4 072

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DoingItWrong 0

They are recoverable so long as she hasn't taken the pictures of "Katie" yet. Swap out the memory card for a new one and hold onto the memory card with the deleted pictures in them. Then find a Computer Tech who can recover deleted data from computers, flash drives, and memory cards. It won't be cheap ... but you could always send your mother the bill once you recover them.

What a bitch. But you should back your pictures up really.

Comments

varkey 7

You should have backed up those photos. Still, F you and your sister's life.

Even if you didn't back them up, she should have made sure you had a copy before erasing your pictures. Argh, bitchy parents.

b_rad_fml 4

YDI! You don't store pictures on the camera, you transfer them to the PC, and save to disc! It's your own damn fault!

Your mum needs some serious help, js.

Life_is_FML 22

You're mom is a completely stupid bitch. Sorry bro, looks like she picked the cat over you

She's being a total, inconsiderate, little BITCH!THAT RUDE ASS BITCH !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY FOR THE CAPS AND A LOT OF QUESTION MARKS!

there are programs that can recover most of the pics you erase from your computer or cam which is the case. just pic a trial version of one of them on the internet for free. They work as Recuva saved my ass when a colegue of mine erased acidentaly all the pics and videos we needed for a project...