By Mirorbo - 11/06/2011 06:09 - United States

Today, my mother-in-law visited the house while my husband and I were at work. When we returned, we discovered she'd shredded and thrown away all the scribbled on papers sprawled on our messy desks. We're graphics designers. Those were rough sketches for about 14 different clients. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 405
You deserved it 3 691

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ah... it finally made it in. The young lady who controls this character account is the OP for this one. It happened a long time ago, but it still riles her up terribly. The locks have since been changed and little miss tidy-up-without-asking is not allowed to have a copy of the keys. Ever.

Comments

why does she have a key? you pretty much asked for this

#55, shut the **** up. OP, i feel sorry that that happend to you, im an artist too (not a graphics, but still) and i would be so frustrated and angry. i hope she would finally realize what she did and why it was wrong.

lillypadyoo 0

that is a bitch ass move. screw her... she has no right to go into YOUR home like that anyways. I feel bad for youuuuuu.... CUSS HER OUT!

#74, I would hope that OP would be mature enough to not act like an immature sixteen year old and SPEAK with her mother in law, inform her that what she did wasn't right, and handle it like an adult. Instead of "cussing her out" like your dumbass would.

Cuss her out? It's darlings like you who are making this society steadily decline. There's such a thing as confronting a situation like an adult rather than 'cussing her out' like an angry, hormonal teenager.

Flutist 3

Two wrongs do not make a right. You do not know Op's mother-in-law, she might have meant no harm, had a condition, or been a truly horrible person but you don't solve anything by yelling. You lose control of a situation and make it worse when you turn into a hormonal bugger and shout. There is no dignity and yelling at someone old, no matter how much you want to. Changing the locks, explaining to her what she did wrong and taking away house rights should solve the situation enough.

zarden 0

oh my god I can sooo relate! We temporarily live in my in laws basement. When my husband and I left for our honeymoon, my evil wretched mother in law came down and went through all my drawers and closets and shelves and re did all my laundry and threw out stuff and reorganized my stuff. mine. not my husbands!

Flutist 3

What your mother-in-law did really chars my manders. It must have made you super Krabby. I know I would have Slowpoked her with a sharp object. Scy-ther's no way to cure old people of their stupidity? It's just Gastly what she did. I would make it Haunter for the rest of her life. I Ekans you solved the problem though? Pikachu can do it, I believe in you.

I'll admit... That put a smile to my face.

lil_g501 2

I think its time to kill the mother in law.