By karmaquestionmark - 20/11/2012 02:04 - United States - Silverton

Today, my mom sold my Magic box at a garage sale because I "never use it." Locked inside it was my fake ID, a couple of hundred bucks, and a bag of weed. She can't remember who she sold it to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 125
You deserved it 36 898

Same thing different taste

Top comments

noelykins1 19

Did you explain all of this to your mom? Well guess now if cops ever search your house you'll have no reason to be arrested. Have fun living the legal life.

What's with parents giving away their kid's items without the common decency to check with them first?

Comments

winkydog4056 16

I'm sorry, pardon my stupidity, um wtf IS a magic box?!

OP is most likely talking about a box that holds cards for a game called Magic: The Gathering.

I was just thinking it was a box that had secret compartments. That's how his items weren't discovered.

36 - That sounds more likely. I don't know many Magic players who are also pot heads.

37-also I am not aware of magic boxes that lock..and pardon my ignorance if I am wrong, but isn't it spelled magik?

strawberrywine22 30

I don't know what kind the OP is referring to, but I have a "Magic: The Gathering" box that locks. I now keep my rarest cards in it, but when I was a teenager I stashed my diary and money inside.

That's funny. Almost all Magic players I know are pot heads. They smoke then play Magic for hours.

If be one of those. High magic is intense.

strawberrywine22 30

I've been playing Magic for ten years, my fiancé has been playing for twelve, and neither of us have ever smoked pot.

Smoking pot unleashes the real magic!

"See, you can put your Magic cards in here and if you turn it over... you can also put your weeeedddd in it!"

OP is probably talking about a magic TRICK box, full of rigged cards and gag items. You can't really "use" something you're collecting, so I don't think her mom would sell her magic the gathering cards.

frottiejoy 7

don't leave your stuff where you know.she'll possibly look

strawberrywine22 30

She didn't look, that's the whole issue here. Course if she had looked I'm sure OP would have a much larger issue to deal with...

martin_martian7 11

Maybe for a reason that box had to go.... O.o

shit. i would hide my magic box, though. i wouldn't want people successfully unlocking it and smoking all my damn grass. xc

Oh boo ****** hoo. As long as a cop didn't buy it or you don't get snitched on, you got lucky.

OP is complaining about losing illegal items. It's irritating.

The_F3rris 11

You make me want to punch babies

frottiejoy 7

who is the 'you' in your sentence? because i would never have the urge to punch a baby

desireev 17

Well doesn't that just suck?! Losing all of your illegal stuff in your lock box that your mother accidentally sold in a garage sale? If you didn't have the shit in the first place, you wouldn't have anything to be worried about. Yep, you definitely deserve it!

secretsymbiote21 5

be glad she didn't open it. with the weed and All