By flatchested Sam - 01/12/2013 00:16 - United States - Radcliff

Today, my mom said I should start wearing push up bras to make myself look better. I was wearing one when she said that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 813
You deserved it 3 945

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Push-up bras are false advertising anyways :P Buy your mom some wrinkle cream for Christmas.

Some guys like small boobs. I do! Don't hate it embrace it!! Society sucks anyway just be you and you'll be fine. (:

Comments

just don't be that girl who wears 2 bras. it doesn't help. I'm sure your chest matches your body perfectly

Honestly, I miss having smaller boobs. Mine just get in the way and I knock things over on my desk with mine. I was happy when my boobs were a C; even a B. Now I'm an E and get backache. I can't go anywhere without pervy men staring at my chest, even if it's covered up.

It seems you're wearing the wrong size, if you think that A/B/C/D etc are static sizes. It's not, not even close. a 34C is the same size in terms of volume as a 38A, 36B, 32D, 30DD, and 28E ( UK size ). Measure your ribcage right underneath your breasts - that is your band size. Don't add anything to it. It's meant to be the support, so why get a band that's 4 or 5 inches larger than that? Measure around the largest part of your chest too; the difference between it and the band size is your cup size. 1 inch = A, 2 inches = B, etc. I am a 30DD /28E, and I don't have "ginormous" breasts by any stretch. Once your figure out your size ( use UK sizes, and buy from their sites, like brastop and figleaves ), you will be amazed at how good you feel, how much support you're getting, and your back problems will probably disappear too.

That's just bad parenting. There's enough pressure from society to conform to a bullshit ideal body type, you don't need it from the one person who's ALWAYS supposed to be in your corner. F your mom's life. Rock whatcha got.

XxxAnitaxxX 14

My mom did the same exact thing to me. Worst. Feeling. Ever.

skipper2009 18

Don't worry OP I have small boobs and proud! Big ones get in the way anyways.

By that logic, I should double up with condoms, too! Seriously, what difference would it make? Still probably wouldn't fit her right.

Don't listen to her! My mom told me when i was a teenager that guys would never like me bc i was too small and i should get that "fixed". Not only was she wrong, but that is a super shallow thing to say!

My mum mocks me for my "messy" big boobs.There's a world of clothes you can't wear, sports are a pain, sagging an intense possibility. By the way, I only really got boobs post 16 having been mocked at school for flatchestedness. By 21 a B cup. By 28 and some weight gain, 32F. Boys liked all ranges.

That's a horrible thing to say to your child. Parents should never police their kids' bodies. End of.

There are fifth graders I've seen that wore those...