By j_Lauren - 28/01/2013 04:48 - United States

Today, my mom had the option of choosing anywhere in the world where we could go on vacation. We live in the USA and she chose to fly to Texas, rent an RV, and drive to Florida. Anywhere in the world. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 594
You deserved it 3 317

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hey, atleast it's a vacation.. right? not Rio or Rome but it beats sitting at home

From what I understand, Texans believe they ARE the world, so maybe she felt she had no other choice.

Comments

Or you could appreciate your mom for taking you on vacation at all? I doubt that she had that opportunity without the trip costing her or costing someone close to her, and Texas may have been the affordable option - or just the appealing option to her. Ultimately, turn 18 and you'll wish someone would fly you to Texas and drive you to Florida for free!

I'm willing to bet y'all live in Florida as well.

jujuhale96 5

No, we live on the opposite side in the NW

Mynameislinh 24

You live in Texas. Don't you?

graphicstyle7 17

Well... ask her why she chose that. It could be some dream of hers or for a sentimental reason. If that's not the case, LOL, suggest something a little more interesting.

oh you poor ******* thing. god forbid your parents take you on an all expenses paid vacation.

Did it ever occur to you that that's the only vacation she could afford? You should be grateful that she took you anywhere at all.

Hey, Texas is great! It's not a bad thing to explore your own back yard.

America is a huge and beautiful country. You can travel to only a handful of states and see more diverse landscaps than many countries. stop whining

Similar thing happened when I was a baby. My mom chose Cleveland, Ohio over Paris...