By wiona - 04/04/2014 20:53 - United States - Willimantic

Today, my mom brought her sleazy boyfriend home. He took one look at me, swatted my ass, and said, "It runs in the family." My mom just laughed and winked at me, and mouthed, "He's a keeper!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 202
You deserved it 4 714

wiona tells us more.

OP here. I couldn't figure out how to respond without making an account, so I made one in order to reply to a couple of people. First, thanks to all the people who expressed concern. To the people who said YDI, I say screw you, because I did nothing to provoke this asshole. Yeah, I'm underage. I don't look underage, but I definitely am, braces and everything. My mom's boyfriend is yet another guy who's a worthless piece of shit, she has no taste when it comes to men. I talked to her about him after he left and she rolled her eyes and said it was "a joke". Which apparently I didn't get, because I'm "uptight". Moving in with my dad isn't an option, he's on the other side of the country and really can't handle having another person living with him right now. I do miss him, but frankly he's not a whole lot of help, my parents hate each other and while my father means well he's more irresponsible than my mom. I'm hoping my mother will ditch this guy once she gets bored with him, like she has all the other times. This type of boyfriend is nothing new, this is just the first time one of them has gotten somewhat physical with me. Yes, it creeped me out, yes, he's a disgusting human being, and yes, I have a lock on my bedroom door. This is not the first time I've locked myself in my room when my mom has brought home a guy. It's happened before, and will likely keep happening until I move out. Thanks again to the people who expressed sympathy and concern. Just thought you guys ought to have a bit of context.

Comments

Run away like #1 said, don't waste anytime cuz later you will feel like you're gonna wanna kill yourself cuz of all their bullshit

Normally I wouldn't suggest a women's or girl's shelter, but I really think you should look into one (at least a few towns away). That is sexual assault, it sounds extreme, but that's exactly what it is. Your mother isn't going to be your protector and he's already testing boundaries and violating your personal space, seeing how you both react. Please be safe, at the very least buy a stun gun or pepper spray with UV dye and keep it with you always. You also have legal recourse, but that could be difficult with your mother. I can't believe anyone thinks that YDI for being assaulted by your mother's sketch boyfriend in your home...

Fully agree on the shelter. If OP's a minor, school counselor and CPS, too. OP's mom may have such low self-esteem that she's using her daughter as boyfriend-bait.

How in the hell does any mother find that amusing?? If you can't leave, make sure you're never left alone with him. If he's willing to harass you in front of your mother, lord knows what he's capable of.

You're all sayin about how she should hit him or get her mom to dump him but maybe OP doesn't want to do that maybe her mom really likes this guy (no idea why) and she doesn't want to ruin that for her own benefit. I'm not saying thats my point of view, if it were me he'd be in hospital with a broken nose

That's a whole new level of creepiness!

Sweetie you need to run; anywhere but there! I don't think your mom will think "he's a keeper" after you get rape. (Which I PRAY doesn't happened!)

Are you sure she didn't mouth "he's a creeper"?

I would start locking my room, if I where you and keep the phone in sight to call the cops, just in case!!!

Stay with your dad if dad doesn't live near by stay with other family if they refuse friends then I'm sorry but if some guy said such a thing to my child I throw them out