By Ixlovexwaffles - 29/04/2015 20:33

Spicy
Today, my mom announced my pregnancy to the entire family via Facebook with the post, "Just went from a MILF to a GILF in one moment of unprotected sex." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 997
You deserved it 5 701

Ixlovexwaffles tells us more.

I would have laughed it off had she made the post a week later, it's the fact that I told her specifically not to post anything or talk to anyone about it for at least a few days so I could announce it to everyone else. She knew I told her first. It's the fact that that is how it was announced.

Top comments

Malahkaa 19
Redoxx_fml 22

Too bad that doesn't change her being a dumbass, sorry OP

Comments

codytallica 38

This is ****** up in my opinion. Your mom should have more respect for you and have let you announce it in your own way and in your own time. If my mother did this I'd go a while without speaking to her. Sympathies OP

Your mom sounds hilarious, and congrats on the pregnancy. Babies are amazing!!!

can your mom adopt me? she seems hilarious

amandathemermaid 19

Congratulations and I hope you see past her narcissistic humor.

props to her for having a good humor about it, best of luck with the child

so many people bashing the mom. I thought she was pretty clever with that comment.

Clever, yes. But it was not her place to announce the pregnancy. She could have saved that comment for after OP broke the news.

No consideration for her daughter's feelings, though. She's going to be going through enough as it is. And I doubt relatives would've wanted to find out this way.

I dont see a negative side to this story...

I would have laughed it off had she made the post a week later, it's the fact that I told her specifically not to post anything or talk to anyone about it for at least a few days so I could announce it to everyone else. She knew I told her first. It's the fact that that is how it was announced.

I can understand that, OP. It was pretty inconsiderate on your mother's part

Haha I see what you did there... Negative... Haha...

I'd just say, well I guess next time you'll be the last to know.

OP we need photos of your mom to confirm this status.