By Anonymous - 19/12/2010 20:51 - United States

Today, my last remaining pet, a hamster, died. Even he thinks it's better to drown in his water dish than brave the world living with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 120
You deserved it 7 196

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yourmurderscenex 13

im sorry but this should teach you a lesson.. you dont give a hamster a BOWL to drink water out of. you give them water bottles that hooks on the side of their cage. ugh. idiot.

Thats why people have water BOTTLES for their hamsters...

Comments

go see a therapist and stop being such an emo bitch.

Why the HELL did your hamster have a water dish!? They need a bottle! Or they will drown! I guess you already know that part.

FYL for feeling the only place you can fish for sympathy is on FML

I agree! rats are way better pets. but you are stupid for not having a bottle for the hamster to drink out of.

Parkinglotk 0

hamsters aren't supposed to have bowls...they have those water bottle things, that makes you a suicide enabler!!!!!

peanut1534 3

im really sorry about that but don't think like that and don't listen to everyone else on here ... ik it's ruff loosing a pet but come on it was an acident (they r right tho next time use a bottle) point is I'm sure ur not a bad person to be around give yourself some credit :)

hamsters cannot have water "bowls" they have specially made drip bottles he didn't drown so much as go into the traumatic shock of being submerged in water so he didn't vomit suicide it was homicide...

franwins0827 7

Normally I would say "that sucks", except that you added that retchingly emo part about your hamster committing suicide because nobody loves you (I'm paraphrasing, of course). Secondly, YDI for not taking proper care of it - hamsters, chinchillas and similar rodent pets need WATER BOTTLES, not bowls. Bowls for food, drip bottles for water. Please don't get any more pets, or PETA will rape your mother and kill your father. But not your pets, because PETA looooooove animals.