By Anonymous - 15/08/2014 15:22 - China - Shanghai

Spicy
Today, my husband wanted me to take a sleeping pill before having sex with me. Apparently I'm better in bed while half-asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 247
You deserved it 6 485

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

vividpictures 17

Imagine what his plans for you were while you slept..

Well, maybe you are more relaxed while you are tired and maybe it's a turn on for your husband. I don't think he wanted to insult you and trying new things in bed can keep your relationship fresh. Though drugging you may not be the right way, he should try to wake you up in a sexual way (light touching etc) while you are half-asleep, (nice way to wake up!) and you can do it to him too. Just make sure if you don't want kids use protection cause at that state of mind you don't really think, so don't be too hard on the guy he was probably trying to spice things up and make it more enjoyable for both :)

My wife is the same. It relaxes her inhibitions more. Making for typically more passions love.

An ex had sex with me while I was more than half asleep due to heavy medications and extreme fever. I didn't want to, was afraid and had to struggle to even remember the episode at all. I really think that he is a 'closet' rapist, and maybe so is your husband... Just keep it consensual.

Your SO must do not like it when you talk too much in bed.

Haha have you never watched role models? because I bet he has.

something is wrong with you if you actually believe that garbage.

This is scary. Makes me glad that my ex was only mildly creepy by tying me up when I fall asleep due to the sun. Pretty sure unconscious sex in nonconsentual.

Well, not if consent is explicitly given for unconscious sex before taking the sleeping pill. If it's not, though, then you're absolutely correct.

killerdana 19

Your ex tied you up when you fell asleep due to the sun? Huh?

Yeah...he also changed me into a pair of his pajamas . I had fallen asleep in his car due to my light sensitivity.

ostfaiz 18

A real bad habit Op, avoid it, enjoy it naturally whatever it comes...Fyl