By Mimi - 16/04/2013 01:35 - United States - Vallejo

Today, my husband told me that he thinks I am getting a little heavy and may need to lay off the junk food. The ultrasound is hanging on our fridge. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 770
You deserved it 5 750

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I suggest you tape the ultrasound to his forehead.

bott_fml 4

Sounds like you're going to have to point it out to him. Your husband doesn't seem too bright.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I'm sure you two get all the ladies, huh?

Well I'm not a lesbian but I bet I could get some ladies if I tried. He clearly has a GF.. he said that when she was 4 months pregnant.. hence the joke.

buckley91 9

"Hence" not many women can have a baby and go home from the hospital in their size 2 jeans.

Sir_ND_Pity 35

I had a friend who throughout the last trimester of his wife's pregnancy would always joke with his wife by coming up to her, dramatically pointing at her womb, and triumphantly saying "Yo mama's so fat...!"

bott_fml 4

Sounds like you're going to have to point it out to him. Your husband doesn't seem too bright.

If men were bright we wouldn't have wars, republicans or a need for a gun control debate.

jem970 19
IworkAt711 14

Dont bring politics into this.

I suggest you tape the ultrasound to his forehead.

I suggest stapling it to his forehead. Maybe that will get the point across. EDIT: damn, did not see someone beat me to it.

kawaiichick 9

Or more like to his ding-a-ling as a damn good reminder.

zilla52 12
error404n0tf0und 21

use it to show you haven't been eating junk food

HooyoMacaan 7

"The ultrasound is hanging on our fridge." Does he know your pregnant? Lol the way you wrote this sounds odd to me. But he is your husband so communicate with him. :)

OP: Honey, I'm pregnant. Husband: Oh my god, how did this happen?!?! OP: Well, you see, when a man and woman love each other very much... Husband: I know this part! You swallowed a watermelon seed! OP: Not quite...

error404n0tf0und 21

ignore my last comment , I missread the FML

oj101 33

Your husband is right! Kate Middleton still manages to be skinny. How inconsiderate of you to voluntarily grow a bump! Do you not want to please your man? Take control of yourself! *satire*

But you don't know how many months gone OP is. Also, Kate Middleton was slim to begin with. Slimmer people tend to hold the baby weight better, in my opinion.

OhDearBetrayal 25

Just saying though genetics have to do with it, too. Kate Middleton's mom made a statement a while back saying that her daughter is like her because she herself didn't start showing and wearing maternity clothes until a week or so before she gave birth. We can look at Kim Kardashian and see that some people start showing much earlier.

11 & 18 - I think the joke went WAY over both your heads...

OhDearBetrayal 25

42- I'm sorry but did I bitch at 9 about his joke? I don't think so. I got the joke but I just thought having a conversation on it would have been nice. I guess some people just expect endless jokes to ensure after someone makes one sarcastic comment.

He isn't the most observant husband, is he. :')